Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TWD: Hazelnut Biscotti

Oh Tuesdays how you mock me... I haven't managed to make anything to Tuesdays with Dorie in a long long time....some days I barely know its Tuesday.....you ever notice that when you write Tuesday several times over it starts to look like its miss-spelled?

Anyhoo this week I have a huge wedding I'm prepping for. The cakes themselves arent that large but the couple picked out 3 additional cupcake flavors, 4 brownie flavors and 2 rugelach flavors to feed about 200 guests. Too bad they didn't pick any biscotti then I woulda had this week in the bag!

Hosts for the TWD Party  Jodi from Homemade and Wholesome and Katrina from Baking and Boys

both made beautiful versions of this weeks pick Hazelnut Biscotti. You can go to either site to grab the recipe. :)

Oh wait obligatory puppy photos! We had bring your dog to work day... I lost a lot of sleep wondering how looney this big guy would be and to my surprise he was a prince! I think he's a keeper....


1 comment: