Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TWD: Nectarine Blueberry Pie

So its hot. Baking is not really the best thing to do right now, but I did it anyways. The pie is in the oven as we speak and I'm outside on the patio while the hubs hoses down the baby moose.

Our puppy loves water like any other dog loves to chase a ball. Its so strange, but who am I to say how he should get his exercise. And on the plus side he stays very clean this way.

So here's a picture of my baking pie and the very wet puppy...waiting for MORE water.


Well here is the result of my efforts. I don't think I baked it long enough because what was once a very thick filling is all runny! Meh... it tasted good anyways and the kid ate two pieces and swears he doesn't like pie.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely dog!
    Mmmm your "still baking" pie looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it looks like your pie might have needed a few more minutes to cook. It looks delicious though. You should post the recipe in an upcoming post. I envy how well you made the crust look.


    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete