Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TWD: Shopping

Ok so I'm of the belief that we shoulda had the option to skip this weeks recipe in lieu of shopping.  But this is mostly because I'm super behind in the shopping department....but my waistline is never behind in the eating of yummy treats department.

I went on a super shopping spree with the Moms this weekend and now random gifts, bags and whatnot are strewn about the house, no room for baking!

Even tho I didn't bake I wanted to give a shout out (has anyone got a good replacement for that over-used phrase?) to our hostesses this week Laurie from slush chose the Unbelievably Good Chocolate Blueberry Ice Cream and Julie from Someone's in the Kitchen chose the Puffed Double Plum Tart.

Catch us in our last few recipes at Tuesdays with Dorie and happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you've done more shopping than me!

    Last year our tree was up, all presents purchased, wrapped, & under the tree by HALLOWEEN.

    This year? I just got the tree up 3 days ago & I still only have a handful of gifts. Hopefully I catch up, because I'm sure 1 & 3 year olds like to open presents!

    ReplyDelete